Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stupid delayed body....

So, I have been waiting and waiting to be able to start my Clomid to get this show on the road, but AF just didn't seem to want to show up.  Apparently all I need to do next time is call my NP office to let them know I am concerned about it.  I called on Wed. to tell them the situation, my NP wasn't there, so they said they would let her know and someone would call me back the next day.  They did and asked me the standard "Have you taken a HPT?", "Yes, negative.", "Have you been taking OPTs?", "Yes, all negative so far.", etc.  Then they say, "Alright, let me let your NP know and I will get back to you as soon as I can.".  Alright, no problem.  This is Thursday she called me back the first time.  Then I get a call back on Friday, and when I talk to them they tell me that they will call in a prescription for *more* Provera and they want me to take 100 mg of Clomid, not the previous 50mg that I never took (who knows why) so they called in an extra set for those as well.  Well, what happens when I go home and take another OPT?  Quite obviously positive.  Of course it is.  I'm happy it finally became positive, and I'm happy that DH and I were BDing at the right time, but it's more than a little frustrating to never know..... Yeah, I Oed on abt CD40... Not very "normal" if you ask me.... Oh well, I guess now I get to call the NP office on Monday *again* and ask if I should still take the 100mg or just the 50mg if this one doesn't take.  They'll probably think I'm a moron who doesn't know how to POAS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment