Sunday, April 4, 2010

All the way here?!?!

Just a quick note.... It's Easter Sunday and me and DH were just sitting on the couch watching movies on TV when I began to feel dizzy and felt like the couch was on rockers.  I looked to see if DH was moving the couch somehow and noticed that he wasn't.  I asked him if he was moving the couch and he said, "No, it's not you?  I feel kind of dizzy too."  I told him I was too, and asked if maybe we had a gas leak or something.  When he got up to open the back door to air out the house, just in case, I noticed the water in our water cooler was shaking.  We then both looked at each other and said, "Earthquake?"  We changed to CNN and saw that yes, there in fact had been an earthquake in Baja, CA.  We felt it all the way here, around 200-250 miles away.  Not even in CA anywhere.  First one either one of us have felt before too.  *Very* strange, but neat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment