Friday, April 23, 2010

Another day....

Another day to get through.... I'm doing better, although I did stay home again.  I just wasn't ready to face those 23 five year olds.....  It's nice to have support from my kinder team at school though.  I'm trying not to tell many people, since people don't really need to know, but I didn't want them to worry about me. (I know, that statement sounds silly, but I still, even now, can't help trying to help other people.  The one time I'm allowed to be selfish, I think, and I can't even do that right....)

Still bleeding horribly, but light at the end of the tunnel time.  My doc wants me to do another round of Clo.mid, same dosage, and this time I'm scheduled for an ultrasound on the 4th for, what I think they said, was called a "dominate follicle scan".  I wish I had written it down.  Oh well, I'm sure I can call and ask and they'll tell me.

Just trying to take it day-by-day and looking forward to to hopefully succeeding this next time.  *crossing fingers and praying*

No comments:

Post a Comment